Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Iceland Video Recap 1

If you've followed my journey to Iceland, you've read that I was planning to create a video to help everyone get a better understanding of what ADW and I did and how Iceland is actually like. I suppose you could say it puts context to the hundreds of photos and videos taken. I've been busy but I finally found the time to learn some basics of Apple's iMovie application.

So, without further ado, I present my first attempt at creating a non-fiction cinematic short:


Music: Of Monsters and Men, Mountain Sound

Enjoy!

EDIT: this is the first of a series I will be creating! This is actually a lot of fun and the first time, I spent several hours on it when I should have been sleeping...

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I just watched it 3 times in a row. And the song you picked is PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!! i love the band that plays that song. i am planning to use a few more of theirs for my "series" but the next one might not be... still working on that next video so it might not come out "tomorrow"...

      Delete