Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just when things were slowing down...

My summer's been busy, to say the least. You can tell by the lack of posting on the blog. I said it was going to change and I was genuinely inspired at some point. But, you know how life can be...

By now, I've completed my dragon boat season, I've written my exam and I've told two groups that I'm not returning for the coming season. Mission accomplished. Now, I've got to get ready for my trip to South America... to Peru!

This item is one of my bucket list items to do the hike up to Machu Picchu. And... I don't enjoy camping in any fashion--I'll be camping for 4 days straight. Once in a life time, I keep telling myself... once.in.a.life.time. This is the trip I"ll basically be doing: http://travelogues.x10hosting.com/Ecuador-Peru_Trip_Report-Part2.htm

I'll work on getting pictures posted and blogging about my experience when possible. Time to get some shut eye... t-2 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment