Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Creating Purpose

I was reviewing my posts with Amber and I realized that I've been either slacking off because I have nothing relevant to write about, or I write something that is a less than stellar performance. Usually it's one of those entries that make you cringe a little when you read them sometime in the (sometimes, distant) future. That can't be good. It's worse than junk food... it's filler! And nobody likes filler. If McDonald's can use real chicken and cut the filler in the chicken mcnuggets, then so can I! I mean the filler crap on this blog...

I thought of unifying the whole blog to something that inspires me and something that can create some form of direction or purpose. I started thinking about something that could fit this role... I like to learn about different aspects of our world. I want to "know it all". Of course, certain topics whet my appetite more but this is certainly a good start in the right direction.

I'm committing myself to the next post topic: big data. What is it? What does it do? Exploiting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment